Fiona Hutton & Associates is looking for a highly-driven, innovative communications pro to join our Los Angeles-based agency as an Account Supervisor. Leading organizations turn to Fiona Hutton & Associates for solutions because we bring our A-game every single day. We’re problem-solvers – we truthsquad, educate, motivate and mobilize with purpose to advance projects, manage crises, move public opinion and impact change.
This role is ideal for you if you seek a collaborative, fast-paced environment, fueled by a team of entrepreneurial-minded individuals. You will be on the frontline of high-profile issues, tackle new challenges and perform award-winning, creative work and have unparalleled opportunity to grow in your career.
Recognized as one of the nation’s top independent communications firms, Fiona Hutton & Associates specializes in advocacy, public affairs, crisis management, digital communications, media relations and stakeholder engagement. FHA consistently earns high marks in annual national rankings of public relations agencies, including 6th in PR Week’s list of Top 10 US Public Affairs agencies.
- Manage integrated communications (earned, digital, social) programs for corporate, trade association and public agency clients in collaboration with VP or SVP;
- Proactively contribute creative new tactics, strategies and ideas to advance client objectives
- Demonstrate proficiency in social media outreach and community engagement/management
- Execute and oversee top-notch content creation and development of communications tools
- Oversee operational performance of accounts; establish, measure and achieve metrics
- Serve as day-to-day contact with clients; address client issues effectively
- Participate in new business and contribute to organic growth, collaborate on proposals, presentations
- Supervise junior staff; set achievable goals for direct reports, delegate opportunities and provide constructive feedback
- Minimum 5 years of experience in public affairs, public relations or politics. Prior experience working in a public relations agency preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of working across paid, earned, owned and social media
- Proficiency in social media tools, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Keen understanding and interest in evolving media trends
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; articulate and able to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and external audiences
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with internal and external client teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in public relations, communications or related experience
This full-time position will be in the company’s Los Angeles office. Position will offer a competitive salary and benefits package.