Fiona Hutton & Associates, one of California’s largest independent public affairs agencies, is seeking an Executive Assistant for the firm’s Los Angeles office. FHA is an established leader in managing high-profile and controversial issues for a diverse client base. We’re looking for the best of the best.
Executive Assistant is responsible for providing the firm’s president and senior management team with administrative and client support. Candidate must be able to work independently, quickly adapt to situations and take initiative in a fast-paced environment. They must exercise discretion, judgment and tact while interacting with clients, elected officials, external executives, assistants, consultants, vendors and all levels of staff. This role is responsible for making sure not only executive needs are met, but also ensuring functionality of the entire office. We’re looking for a forward thinker to share ideas, bring suggestions the table and be part of the FHA team.
- Perform high-level administrative support for company president and senior staff members
- Manage president and senior management’s shifting calendars, organize conference calls, meetings and occasional travel
- Prep for client meetings, track priorities and client deliverables
- Exercise confidentiality, discretion and good judgment while coordinating daily matters for president and senior management team
- Execute personal matters as requested
- Serve as the office’s front desk receptionist, answer phones, take messages and direct calls efficiently and professionally
- Responsible for the general functionality of the office; provide officewide scheduling assistance and ensure the cleanliness and organization of shared spaces
- Keep office stocked with supplies and food/beverage essentials
- Develop and plan office retreats, team building and company meetings/events
- Serve as point person between staff and I.T. vendor
- Provide ad hoc support on client teams
- Participate in company onboarding for new employees and coordinate FHA’s internship program
- 1 to 3 years of experience in an office administrative role preferred
- Experience managing an executive calendar preferred
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and coordinate multiple activities simultaneously
- Ideal candidate is confident, articulate and a strong communicator
- Must have a high level of organizational, problem solving and time management skills
This full-time position will be in the company’s Los Angeles office. Position will offer a competitive salary and benefits package.