Fiona Hutton & Associates is looking for a highly-driven, innovative communications pro to join our Los Angeles-based agency as a Senior Account Executive. Leading organizations turn to Fiona Hutton & Associates for solutions because we bring our A-game every single day. We’re problem-solvers – we truthsquad, educate, motivate and mobilize with purpose to advance projects, manage crises, move public opinion and impact change.
This role is ideal for you if you seek a collaborative, fast-paced environment, fueled by a team of entrepreneurial-minded individuals. You will be on the frontline of high-profile issues, tackle new challenges and perform award-winning, creative work and have unparalleled opportunity to grow in your career.
Recognized as one of the nation’s top independent communications firms, Fiona Hutton & Associates specializes in advocacy, public affairs, crisis management, digital communications, media relations and stakeholder engagement. FHA consistently earns high marks in annual national rankings of public relations agencies, including 6th in PR Week’s list of Top 10 US Public Affairs agencies.
- Provide superior client service with a strong commitment to excellence
- Implement digital communications programs for corporate, trade association and public agency clients
- Develop content calendars for social channels; understand core principles of community engagement
- Develop and contribute new tactics, strategies and ideas to advance client objectives
- Execute and coordinate content creation, development of digital and traditional communications tools
- Research, outline, write, edit and proofread materials
- Assist with research including analysis of online conversations
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of social media tools, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Effectively interface with clients and actively participate in client meetings and conference calls
- Take a proactive approach to providing support and engagement with senior team members
- Minimum 3 years of experience in public affairs, public relations or politics. Prior experience working in a public relations agency preferred.
- Keen understanding and interest in media trends
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; articulate and able to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and external audiences
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities
- Working knowledge of graphic design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, inDesign, Photoshop)
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with internal and external client teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in public relations, journalism, communications or related field
This full-time position will be in the company’s Los Angeles office. Position will offer a competitive salary and benefits package.