More than ever, regulators and consumers have greater visibility into every step of the supply chain. The unguarded moments that once went unseen, now rarely go unnoticed, placing manufacturers under greater public scrutiny at every turn. When issues arise or regulations are floated in Sacramento or Washington, it is critical that manufacturers proactively tell their story. Clients turn to FHA to ensure their voices are heard and their needs are considered as policies are crafted and changed.
- Heavy manufacturing and retail
- Taxes, regulatory reform and compliance
- Facility openings and closures
- Labor and trade
- Air quality, public health, water quality and discharge issues
- Decontamination and remediation
- Agricultural practices